Re: CSS test repo refactored - branch ready for review

On 5/8/14, 2:31 PM, "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org> wrote:

>On Thursday 2014-05-08 20:49 +0000, Rebecca Hauck wrote:
>> 4. Move root/contributors/mozilla > root/vendor-imports/mozilla.  This
>>addresses dbaron's [3] and fantasai's concerns [4] about these
>>externally sourced tests.
>
>I think we probably only want this for the tests in
>root/contributors/mozilla/submitted/mozilla-central-reftests ; the
>other tests in root/contributors/mozilla/ have the master copy in
>the CSSWG repository.

Ok, Iıll shuffle all the stuff not in mozilla-central-reftests into the
proper locations.

BTW, fantasai brought in what looks to be a subset of these tests at
testtwf_tokyo. I put them aside in work_in_progress/mozilla.  can this be
removed since theyıre being auto synced elsewhere?