Re: CSS Regions test coordinator changes

Mihai,

Thanks for your effort and attention to the test coordinator role for CSS
Regions. You’ve gotten the test suite off to an excellent start. And I’m
particularly grateful for the documentation you’ve left me. You’ve made it
easy for me to step in to the role, but I’ll definitely miss your input
both in tests and in questions the specifications needed to answer. You
not only improved our implementation and the CSS Regions spec - you made
significant contributions to the CSS Break spec as well.

Thanks again for all your help,

Alan