Re: [css-grid] grid-vertical-align-001 and grid-inline-vertical-align-001: review request

Hi,

On 09/12/14 19:52, Gérard Talbot wrote:
> If you want to perfect your CSS code...
>
> Class is (best used) for logical grouping of elements; id is for
> document-unique elements. So,
>

>             .test-grid-overlapping-green {
>                 display: grid;
>                 font: 50px/1 Ahem;
>                 color: green;
>             }
>
>             .vertical-align {
>                 vertical-align: 125px;
>             }
>
> (...)

> can be replaced with id in grid-vertical-align-001 and
> grid-inline-vertical-align-001 tests .

Yeah, I've fixed it and upload the tests adding you as reviewer.

> Later, you will need to get one of the spec editors to check at least a
> minority of your tests because I am not familiar with the grid spec. I
> can review the other aspects (like format, filename, text assert,
> possible pitfalls, etc.) of your tests.

At least for current tests your help is being really useful.
But I agree that It'd be great that someone familiar with the grid spec
take a look to the tests too.

Thanks,
  Rego