Re: How to approval css test cases?

Le 2014-12-04 00:21, Shinsuke Matsuki a écrit :
> Hi Peter,
>
> I am a test coordinator in CSS3 writing-modes. I would like to update
> status to "approved" with some (reviewed) test cases. I heard that It
> is OK to review on github and merge to CSS3 repos.
>
> But some test cases are not "approved" on Shepard[1].
>
> [1]
> https://test.csswg.org/shepherd/testcase/full-width-001/spec/css-writing-modes-3/
>
> to "approved", need for change status on Shepard?
>
> Regards,

Shinsuke,

You will need to edit that test and add a line like this:

<link rel="reviewer" href="..." title="Shinsuke Matsuki"> <!--
2014-12-04 -->

I invite you to read an email which I sent to you recently (sent on
december 2nd) with the subject line:

"Re: Richard's bi-di tests (was Re: Writing Modes testing to work
together?"

which had, as far as I know, all the details about how to review *_and_*
approve a test.

The old documentation reviewing and approving were:

https://wiki.csswg.org/test/review#process

https://wiki.csswg.org/test/format#reviewer

but I can not see where approving process is or would be in the new
documentation.

How to review and approve tests under GitHub is unknown to me :(

+CC: Rebecca Hauck

Test Format Guidelines

Test Style Guidelines

Test Templates