Test harness updated

From: Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 15:03:42 -0700
Hello all,

I just landed a large series of changes to the test harness[1]. In addition to fixing a number of bugs and adding a few features, this update brings the test harness in line with the underlying specification and test suite databases used by Shepherd.

As a result of this, the test harness should do a much better job of keeping its test information current going forward.

As always, if you discover issues, please let me know.

Peter

[1] http://test.csswg.org/harness