[CSS Backgrounds and Borders] background-attachment-local-scrolling : cat.png support image not fetched (404 not found) in test harness

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 21:48:49 -0400
Hello,

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css-backgrounds-3_dev/nightly-unstable/html4/background-attachment-local-scrolling.htm

and

http://test.csswg.org/harness/test/css-backgrounds-3_dev/single/background-attachment-local-scrolling/format/html4/

"
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not
Found)
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css-backgrounds-3_dev/nightly-unstable/support/cat.png
"

but when I try in the source repository (without harness):

http://test.csswg.org/source/css-backgrounds-3/background-attachment-local-scrolling.htm

I can see that Firefox 31 and Chrome 36.0.1985.143 pass this test.

So, that test requires to correct the linkage to that cat.png image.

Also there are strange characters in the title element:
<title>CSS Test: Scrolling when �background-attachment: local�</title>

It's those curvy quotes
‘background-attachment: local’

I think that test was saved with windows-1252 character encoding and not
with utf-8 character encoding.

Gérard
CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011