Re: Table of contents of CSS3 Writing-modes test suite

From: Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 11:41:08 -0700
To: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Hi Gérard,

the correct URL is:
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css-writing-modes-3_dev/nightly-unstable/html4/toc.htm

There's been some ongoing work on the build system and the test harness that may change some of the URL paths from time to time. The main index URLs, i.e.: http://test.csswg.org/suites/css-writing-modes-3_dev/nightly-unstable/
are stable and should always link to the proper per-format index pages.

Peter