Re: TestTWF Pull requests needing review (box-sizing-001, box-sizing-002)

Hi Gérard,

Now that we're using GitHub, it is much easier for everyone to use its
built-in review tools. GitHub allows for inline comments, which make it
much easier for the reviewer and author to follow and respond. Outside
observers who are interested can also quickly jump in with just one click.
 For an example, see this review done during TestTWF Shenzhen [1].  These
comments will still be emailed to those who are watching the repo or who
have subscribed to the Pull Request.

To do the review in GitHub, follow these steps:

1. Log in to you GitHub account
2. Go the list of PRs ("pull requests") [2]
3. Click on one of them
4. Click on the Commits tab
5. Click on one of the commits (if multiple commits, make sure you're
looking at the most recent version of the file)
6. As you hover over each line of the files in the commit, you'll see a
blue + icon appear in the left margin - click on that to make inline
comments.
7. You may also leave general comments on any given file or on the whole
pull request in the bottom comment box.

Let me know if you have questions.

Cheers,
-Rebecca