Re: [solved] How to create a .woff file with sfnt2woff under Linux [U|Ku|Xu|Lu]buntu

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 14:49:42 -0400
To: "Chris Lilley" <chris@w3.org>

Le Dim 24 février 2013 9:43, Chris Lilley a écrit :
> Hello Gérard,
> Sunday, February 24, 2013, 1:37:31 AM, you wrote:
>> ~/Documents/woff-code-latest$ ls -al
>> should list sfnt2woff executable with execution rights for group and
>> user.
>> Then move or copy the source foo.ttf font (the .ttf file you want to
>> convert into an .woff file) into
>> ~/Documents/woff-code-latest
> or alternatively, copy sfnt2woff into somewhere on your $PATH, such as
> /usr/local/bin which avoids having to move font files around.

Yes, copying sfnt2woff somewhere into /usr/local/bin is also easier,
more convenient than adjusting the $PATH environment variable.

When I will have time, I will create a webpage with all these
instructions updated.

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

CSS 2.1 test suite harness:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: