[css3-writing-modes] Requests for reviewing writing-modes inilne-level alignment tests.

From: Shiozawa, Hajime <hajime.shiozawa@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 17:32:45 +0900
To: koji.a.ishii@mail.rakuten.com, fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net
Dear Ishii-san and fantasai,

Hello, I am Hajime Shiozawa. Now I'm working with writing-modes test.

I have already submitted some tests about inline level alignment to
test suite repository.
Could you please review and give feedbacks about testcase below?

testcase 1: plain text
  http://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/b3b930cb7076
testcase 2: text different font size
  http://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/706911f9d3fb
testcase 3: inline block containing two blocks
  http://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/d5f2bbe7667e
testcase 4: empty inilne block
  http://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/ccdfb1eb56a7

Each testcase contains five test files.
  1. 'horizontal-tb' with alphabetical baseline (text-orientation:
mixed, upright, sideways-right, sideways-left, sideways,
use-glyph-orientation).
  2. 'vertical-lr' with alphabetical baseline (text-orientation:
sideways-right, sideways-left, sideways, use-glyph-orientation).
  3. 'vertical-rl' with alphabetical baseline (text-orientation:
sideways-right, sideways-left, sideways, use-glyph-orientation).
  4. 'vertical-lr' with central baseline (text-orientation: mixed, upright).
  5. 'vertical-rl' with central baseline (text-orientation: mixed, upright).

Also I will submit a new testcase of baseline alignment with
'vertical-align' property soon.

Regards,
Hajime.

--