CSS Transforms tests submitted for review

From: Rebecca Hauck <rhauck@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 10:01:14 -0800
To: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
Hi CSSers,

Since I just pushed a new suite of tests yesterday,  I thought I'd also call out that there are a bunch of CSS Transforms that have been awaiting review for some time. They're from a many different sources  besides myself - Test the Web Forward participants, my colleagues, and others  so I'm asking on behalf of everyone.  The spec is getting close to CR, so getting the tests reviewed is important.

All tests are here:
http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/search/testcase/spec/css3-transforms/status/submitted/

SVG tests here:
http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/search/testcase/spec/css3-transforms/section/13/status/submitted/

Feel free to ping me directly if you have any questions (whether or not the tests are mine).

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
-Rebecca