General CSS test structure question

From: Rebecca Hauck <rhauck@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 17:24:41 -0800
Hi,

I'm working on a suite of tests (for CSS Regions) where each test has the exact same styles defined.  The actual test cases are in how the html is constructed, so they vary from test to test.

If I were organizing the code in an non-testing context, I'd externalize all of these styles into a single CSS file to be shared among all of the HTML files. Is this acceptable to do for a CSS test suite? It would mean that looking a single test would require one to look at two files to understand the construct of the test.

Thanks,
-Rebecca