Re: [css3-multicol] [css3-multicol] Review of multicol-rule-outset-000

Le Lun 5 août 2013 15:38, Håkon Wium Lie a écrit :
> Also sprach "Gérard Talbot":
>
>  > http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/howcome/submitted/multicol-rule-outset-000.xht
>  >
>  > 1-
>  > In order to have really identical black bars, the default padding on
>  > table-cell should be zero-ed, otherwise the bottom black bar will be
> 2px
>  > taller. To an human, there is no difference but to a software, there
>  > will be one.
>  > When switching back and forth from the test file to the reference
> file,
>  > such difference is noticeable.
>
> Indeed. Fixed.
>
>  > 2-
>  > line 25:  column-rule: 10px inset lime;
>  > }
>  >
>  > td { border-right: 10px outset lime }
>  > td + td { border-left: 10px outset lime; border-right: none }
>
> They should all be "outset", I believe. Updated.
>
>  > When 2 adjacent (consecutive) table-cells have the same border-width,
>  > same color and same style, then the leftmost one wins.
>  >
>  > "
>  > When two elements of the same type conflict, then the one further to
> the
>  > left (if the table's 'direction' is 'ltr'; right, if it is 'rtl') and
>  > further to the top wins.
>  > "
>  > 17.6.2.1 Border conflict resolution
>  > http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/tables.html#border-conflict-resolution
>  >
>  > So, the border-right should win; the table should have a 10px outset
>  > lime border which should look like groove [1] while the multi-colum
> has
>  > an 10px inset lime one. So, how could both borders (from the
>  > multi-column-rule and from the table) look identical?
>  >
>  > [1]: "*outset
>  >     In the separated borders model, the border makes the entire box
> look
>  > as though it were coming out of the canvas. In the collapsing border
>  > model, drawn the same as 'groove'."
>  > http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/tables.html#table-border-styles
>  >
>  > In my opinion, the test is incorrect.
>  >
>  > 3-
>  >
>  > line 33: The two horizontal bars below should be identical.
>  > This should be wrapped in a <p>. And "below" word can be safely
> removed.
>
> Updated.

Håkon,

Right now, the multicol-rule-outset-000.xht test is associated with the
inset reftest (multicol-rule-inset-000-ref.xht) and not with the outset
reftest:

line 7 <link rel="match" href="multicol-rule-inset-000-ref.xht"/>
column-rule-style is supported." />

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: