Re: Review comments on css3-background/src/background-clip-007.html

From: Julien Chaffraix <jchaffraix@webkit.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 18:36:49 +0100
To: "Gérard Talbot" <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Hey Gérard,

> http://test.csswg.org/source/approved/css3-background/src/background-clip-007.html
>
> The following comments are in the Shepherd's background-clip-007 file:
> http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/testcase/background-clip-007/spec/CSS3-BACKGROUND/#comment-bc5aa48c1aca
>
> I'm relisting them here for various reasons.

Thanks for the detailed comments. I agree that your approach is a lot cleaner.

What's the best way forward? Would you like me to move the completely
new test based on your approach back to submitted/ so that you can
review it at your leisure or just modify the test inline based on your
comments?

Julien