Re: Browser zooms and testsuites

Hi Gérard,

Tab's right, the main reason we used the Dropbox method was to bypass
Mercurial setup and instruction, figuring  time was better spent on
learning how to actually write tests. The secondary reason was to better
control the quality of tests submitted and reduce the noise in the
repository.  In the coming weeks, I will coordinate with the experts and
the new test authors to get the tests moved to the proper repository (we
had lots of other non-CSS tests written as well).

In the meantime, if you're curious, I'm happy to send you invitation to
the shared folder if you want to browse what's in there. Let me know.

We missed having you there this time! :)

Cheers,
-Rebecca