Re: Browser zooms and testsuites

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 20:51:46 -0400

> To respond shortly, the tests written on that day will be reviewed by
> CSSWG members and will be submitted at a later date.

François, I think there is a misunderstanding here. How are CSSWG people
going to review the tests if they are not to be found anywhere in
They could be in an /incoming folder; that's ok. They nevertheless
should be somewhere inside /contributors.

> Regarding my mail address, I considered using another one many times
> already, but my mail system is already so complex...
> You'll respond
> it's not your problem and you'll be right. So, if you get issues
> receiving my mails,

I get so much spam from yahoo, hotmail, gmail, 163 that I have decided
to filter those emails.

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

CSS 2.1 test suite harness:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: