RE: background-size-013 and background-size-014 are weak (Re: New tests submission for css3 background-clip/-origin/-size)

From: Zhang, Zhiqiang <zhiqiang.zhang@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:15:00 +0000
To: "Gérard Talbot" <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
CC: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>, "Christensen, Kenneth" <kenneth.christensen@intel.com>, "Zhang, Haili" <haili.zhang@intel.com>, "Yu, Ling L" <ling.l.yu@intel.com>, "Yang, Lei A" <lei.a.yang@intel.com>

Agree all with you. Improved these tests @ https://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/bef4eaa706ca