[RC6] Partially incorrect results reported for inline-block-004 test

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 22:08:30 -0400
Hello all,

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20110323/html4/inline-block-004.htm

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/inline-block-004.htm

The second part of the test says:

"
The first line is indented. Therefore, the first block on the first
line, if the line is short enough, should end up wrapping onto two lines
internally. The other boxes should be the same size as they were without
the indent.
"

So, while reducing the width of window viewport, the block in the first
line should wrap *_first_* onto 2 lines *_before_* the other
(non-indented) boxes would wrap. As far as I can see, no browser is able
to achieve this. Nevertheless, everyone/every browser has claimed to
pass this test:

http://test.csswg.org/harness/results/CSS21_RC6/inline-block-004/

Right now, I do not see how and where this part of the test is
described, addressed in the spec...

Gérard

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

CSS 2.1 test suite harness:
http://test.csswg.org/harness/

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: