[css3-background] 206 tests with SVG from Jeff Walden improperly linked

Le Dim 4 novembre 2012 10:41, "Gérard Talbot" a écrit :

> Le Dim 4 novembre 2012 9:52, Linss, Peter a écrit :

[snipped]

> [...]

Emmanuel,

I have moved all the .svg files into the support/ folder:

committed changeset 4792:551fbb774116

I'll be editing the Jeff Walden's 206 tests in the next few days so that
the .svg files are correctly linked.

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: