Re: Submission of transform tests

On Mar 23, 2012, at 8:23 AM, Linss, Peter wrote:

> On Mar 22, 2012, at 3:48 PM, fantasai wrote:
>
>> On 03/22/2012 11:18 AM, Aryeh Gregor wrote:
>>> I decided to try porting some of my transform tests to the CSSWG
>>> recommended format today, and move them to my submitted/ directory:
>>>
>>> http://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/588481da9e8d
>>>
>>> I got a whole bunch of errors:
>>> I imagine someone has to update Shepherd to tell it about the
>>> transforms spec.  Is there anything else I need to fix?  The "Missing
>>> <head>  element" error for an SVG seems like a mistake, but perhaps I'm
>>> supposed to mark it somehow as a support file.  I don't want to port
>>> any more tests until I'm sure I'm doing it right.
>>

>> I'm not sure how
>> to import a new spec into Shepherd; Peter will have to take care of
>> that.
>
> I'll try to get to that today or the next few days

Done.

Since the current ED has a significant number of changes to the section anchors and should be updated shortly anyway, I went ahead and used the sections from the current ED. Note however that you still need to have the www.w3.org/TR/ URLs in your tests, but you can use section anchors from the current ED version.

Peter