Submission of transform tests

From: Aryeh Gregor <ayg@aryeh.name>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 14:18:11 -0400
To: CSS-testsuite <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
I decided to try porting some of my transform tests to the CSSWG
recommended format today, and move them to my submitted/ directory:

http://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/588481da9e8d

I got a whole bunch of errors:

contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/COPYRIGHT status changed to 'Awaiting Review'
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/abspos-1-ref.html status changed to
'Awaiting Review'
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/abspos-1a.html status changed to
'Needs Work' due to error:
Not linked to a tracked specification section.
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/abspos-1b.html status changed to
'Needs Work' due to error:
Not linked to a tracked specification section.
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/abspos-1c.html status changed to
'Needs Work' due to error:
Not linked to a tracked specification section.
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/abspos-1d.html status changed to
'Needs Work' due to error:
Not linked to a tracked specification section.
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/abspos-1e.html status changed to
'Needs Work' due to error:
Not linked to a tracked specification section.
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/abspos-1f.html status changed to
'Needs Work' due to error:
Not linked to a tracked specification section.
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/abspos-1g.html status changed to
'Needs Work' due to error:
Not linked to a tracked specification section.
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/background-1-ref.html status
changed to 'Awaiting Review'
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/background-1-ref.svg status changed
to 'Needs Work' due to error:
Missing <head> element
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/background-1a.html status changed
to 'Needs Work' due to error:
Not linked to a tracked specification section.
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/background-1a.svg status changed to
'Awaiting Review'
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/background-1b.html status changed
to 'Needs Work' due to error:
Not linked to a tracked specification section.
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/background-1b.svg status changed to
'Awaiting Review'
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/background-1c.html status changed
to 'Needs Work' due to error:
Not linked to a tracked specification section.
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/background-1c.svg status changed to
'Awaiting Review'
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/background-1d.html status changed
to 'Needs Work' due to error:
Not linked to a tracked specification section.
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/background-2-ref.html status
changed to 'Awaiting Review'
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/background-2a.html status changed
to 'Needs Work' due to error:
Not linked to a tracked specification section.
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/background-2b.html status changed
to 'Needs Work' due to error:
Not linked to a tracked specification section.
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/background-2c.html status changed
to 'Needs Work' due to error:
Not linked to a tracked specification section.
contributors/aryehgregor/submitted/background-2d.html status changed
to 'Needs Work' due to error:
Not linked to a tracked specification section.

I imagine someone has to update Shepherd to tell it about the
transforms spec.  Is there anything else I need to fix?  The "Missing
<head> element" error for an SVG seems like a mistake, but perhaps I'm
supposed to mark it somehow as a support file.  I don't want to port
any more tests until I'm sure I'm doing it right.

Thanks!