Re: [css3-transitions] [css3-animations] API for testing transitions and animations

From: Øyvind Stenhaug <oyvinds@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 16:33:18 +0100
To: "Linss, Peter" <peter.linss@hp.com>
Cc: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:10:19 +0100, Linss, Peter <peter.linss@hp.com>
wrote:

> On Feb 28, 2012, at 8:42 AM, Øyvind Stenhaug wrote:

>> I'd hate
>> to see prefixes gain any more legitimacy due to someone noticing that
>> even
>> W3C's standards testsuites use them...
>

> Which is why we don't want them in the source.

If there is any kind of prefixing happening then surely it will be visible
in the source of the built tests, which is what matters.

> Do you have another suggestion how to test interop before prefixes get
> dropped?

Well, I didn't really mean to cause yet another prefix thread to emerge,
but why should the current state of interop matter that much to the WG
*before* the Call for Implementations?

--
Øyvind Stenhaug
Core Norway, Opera Software ASA