Reftests creation for floats-115 to floats-121: implied 'line-height: normal' replaced with specified 'line-height: 1'

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 15:09:47 -0500
Hello,

I took the initiative to add "/1" into font shorthand declarations in
several floats-115 to floats-121 tests as this was utterly obvious that
the only reason why Firefox 10 was not rendering the color-filled
rectangles with the same height as other browsers was that it
implemented line-height: 1.2 when Ahem font is used.

Otherwise, this was annoyingly cumbersome and preventing me from making
reftests and from filenaming them according to
"references should be named after the earliest test that uses them"

Tomorrow, after building a nightly, anyone will be able to verify if
everything is appropriate:

[nightly-unstable]
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/floats-115.htm

[nightly-unstable]
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/floats-116.htm

[nightly-unstable]
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/floats-117.htm

[nightly-unstable]
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/floats-118.htm

[nightly-unstable]
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/floats-119.htm

[nightly-unstable]
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/floats-120.htm

[nightly-unstable]
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/floats-121.htm

Gérard

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

CSS 2.1 test suite harness:
http://test.csswg.org/harness/

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: