Re: [RC6] rgb(50%, ..., ...) or rgb(..., 50%, ...) or rgb(..., ..., 50%): fractional value!

Le Mar 11 décembre 2012 12:44, Rebecca Hauck a écrit :

> On 12/7/12 2:29 PM, "Gérard Talbot" <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org> wrote:
>

>>Le Ven 7 décembre 2012 15:55, Rebecca Hauck a écrit :

[snipped]

>>As far as I am concerned, we can do 3 (I'm happy with such option) for
>>cases with rgb(1%) and rgb(99%) as I said in
>>
>>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2012Dec/0012.html
>>
>>which is:
>>
>>"
>>3. Update the background-color cases to have 2 references one ref that
>>is on either side of the value being defined.
>>"
>>
>>I think we only need to tune the following 8 tests (so that they have 2
>>references on either side) by doing 3.:
>>
>>http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/background-colo
>>r-049.htm
>>
>>http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/background-colo
>>r-054.htm
>>
>>http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/background-colo
>>r-070.htm
>>
>>http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/background-colo
>>r-075.htm
>>
>>http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/background-colo
>>r-090.htm
>>
>>http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/background-colo
>>r-095.htm
>>
>>http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/background-colo
>>r-110.htm
>>
>>http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/background-colo
>>r-115.htm
>
> Ok, great!  We'll go with #3 for this set of tests. May I change the
> status of the others back to Approved or do you prefer to do it? It
> appears I have permission to that.

One issue here.

Changeset: 4777:5211db770fe9

I changed color-002 to color-063 tests so that they would be comparing
to an image reference and not to background-color.

When Arron says:

"
Though this only affects background-color cases really since those are
the only ones that have the precision problem since they are compared to
the image. Note we should double check all the other cases to confirm
that they are not compared to other color formats.
"

I believe he means color-002 to color-063 tests should be reverted to
what they were, that is comparing to background-color code.

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: