From: fantasai [mailto:fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:57 PM
To: w3c-css-wg; www-style@w3.org; public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Subject: CSS Testing Events 2012: Beijing and Paris

Hello CSS standardization experts and enthusiasts!
Adobe is helping to organize a cross-community "Test the Web Forward" event on 20-21 October 2012 in Beijing and on 26-27 October 2012 in Paris.
The goal is to teach people to write W3C good conformance tests and get more people involved in CSS testing. If you are interested in participating as a CSS expert to help guide other participants, particularly if you can speak Chinese/French, let us know!

For Beijing the plan is to focus on the following test suites:
   - CSSOM View
   - CSS3 Backgrounds and Borders
Flexbox is also under consideration. But it really depends on who can show up to be the guiding expert on these things, and that's where you come in!