Re: [css3-conditional] Submitted a few TCs

Le Jeu 2 août 2012 8:22, Florian Rivoal a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've submitted a few TCs for @supports in
> contributors/opera/submitted/css3-conditional/

http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/opera/submitted/css3-conditional/

Florian,

The nr 1 problem I see right now with those 33 tests is that 19 of them
will pass in browsers which have no implemention of @supports
conditional rule. So, these 19 tests have limited relevance, worthiness
and weak trustworthiness.

They could be improved to be more specific, better targeted; in some
tests, I do not know right now how they could be reworked, improved to
detect non-implementation of @supports.

Ideally, tests should fail when there is an incorrect implementation,
when there is a partial/incomplete implementation or when there is an
absence of implementation.

"
The test will not pass inadvertently
"
CSS Test Review Checklist: Test Design
http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1/review-checklist#test-design

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: