Re: [css3-conditional] Submitted a few TCs

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 07:59:55 -0400
To: "Florian Rivoal" <florianr@opera.com>

Le Jeu 2 août 2012 8:22, Florian Rivoal a écrit :
> Hi,
> I've submitted a few TCs for @supports in
> contributors/opera/submitted/css3-conditional/

The nr 1 problem I see right now with those 33 tests is that 19 of them
will pass in browsers which have no implemention of @supports
conditional rule. So, these 19 tests have limited relevance, worthiness
and weak trustworthiness.

They could be improved to be more specific, better targeted; in some
tests, I do not know right now how they could be reworked, improved to
detect non-implementation of @supports.

Ideally, tests should fail when there is an incorrect implementation,
when there is a partial/incomplete implementation or when there is an
absence of implementation.

The test will not pass inadvertently
CSS Test Review Checklist: Test Design

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

CSS 2.1 test suite harness:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: