Re: [css3-conditional] Submitted a few TCs

http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/opera/submitted/css3-conditional/

> This is the first time I submit TCs, so I am sure I did it wrong, but
> hopefully not too much.

4- I proposed and recommend to always start with the formulation
"Test passes if there is/are ...[boolean statement or relational
comparison of some sort] " . For several reasons, mostly consistency,
efficiency (text skimmability, predictable reading, etc).

5- The title text often seems to me to be more of a text assert
actually. The title text should just describe what the test involves.
The text assert should describe the goal, purpose, target, etc of a
test.

Expressions like "should work", "should not work", "should apply",
"should not apply", "should parse", "should successfully parse", "be
parsed succesfully" in the title text suggest that these should be in a
text assert instead.

example given:
Actual:
at_supports_005.html
non-matching @media within @supports should not apply
at_supports_009.html
Negations of failing simple conditions in @supports should pass

Proposals:
<title>CSS Test (Conditional Rules): Non-matching @media within
@supports</title>
<title>CSS Test (Conditional Rules): Negations of failing simple
conditions in @supports</title>

You want the title text to just list, to just mention the "ingredients"
of a test.
Eg.
<title>CSS Test: absolute position - bottom offset with percentage
unit</title>

and you want the test assert text to describe or explain the
purpose/goal/target of the test. The assert text is aiming at the
reviewer, advanced testers, a spec careful reader, etc.

Also, keep in mind that the flag invalid will indicate that a syntax or
particular code should not succeed, should be ignored, should not work,
should not "pass", etc.

6- Spelling:
witin (at_supports_004.html), Bizare (at_supports_015.html), parens (3
times: 006, 011, 016), succesfully (017)

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: