Re: CSS3 Flex Box & Multi-Column Test Case

From: Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu <kennyluck@csail.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 00:16:02 +0800
To: John Bilicki III <jabcreations@hotmail.com>
CC: W3C CSS Test Suite <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
Just a side comment on this.

(12/04/14 12:53), John Bilicki III wrote:
> I do not participate in emails due to spam concerns,

>From my experience the amount of spam is pretty ignorable in any W3C
mailing list (assuming that you don't consider my message spam of course
:p). To give your some number, I see in a year about 2 spam mails in
each mailing list.

> a public forum should be made available in place of this which would add greater structure.

This was discussed[1] but no one seemed to have the bandwidth to make
this happen (yet).

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Jan/0114

Cheers,
Kenny