Re: Viewing source code in Shepherd

From: Linss, Peter <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 07:15:15 +0100
To: "css21testsuite@gtalbot.org" <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
On Sep 23, 2011, at 9:33 PM, Gérard Talbot wrote:

> Peter,
>
> One other thing that I find annoying when viewing source code with
> Shepherd. No line wrap (at, say, 80 characters or so) when viewing
> source code.
>
> No coloring syntax is a mite annoying.

Again, when you click on the source code (or revision links), you're looking at the Mercurial repository, not Shepherd anymore (which is why it opens in a separate window).

Putting a source view into Shepherd itself  is on my to do list, but since the Mercurial repository has the same functionality, it's not at the top of the list.