CSS Test Suite Management System: issue with abspos-containing-block-initial-001

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 15:52:37 -0700
To: "Linss, Peter" <peter.linss@hp.com>

There is a problem, it seems... since yesterday...

Notice that my name is not anywhere in that page. And
"Authors:   robert_o_callahan, Mozilla"

Now, click the Source file:

Now, I am the author and one of my commit message is quoted.

Fri Sep 23 04:47:04 2011 -0400

author  G?rard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>?

date Fri Sep 23 04:47:04 2011 -0400

If I have inadvertently done something which I can repair, let me know.

Right now, I'm checking if there are other cases like that...

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011

CSS 2.1 test suite harness: