block-formatting-contexts-010

From: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 16:04:15 -0700
I'm writing a css3-regions test to validate that a region creates a new
block formatting context. So I've looked at existing tests in the css2.1
testsuite. But I'm confused about block-formatting-contexts-010.xht and some
of its siblings.

The test asserts that "Elements defined as inline-blocks establish a new
block formatting context." But the test renders the same if I remove the
display:inline-block line. Does this test actually check its assertion?

Thanks,

Alan