Using testharness.js for CSS tests

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 16:54:45 -0800
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
So testharness.js seems to be the state-of-the-art for writing
scripted tests at W3C these days.  I'd like to use it for some new
scripted tests, but I'm wondering how we should use it within the
https://hg.csswg.org/test repository.

(I even seem to recall that somebody (johnjan?) was converting my
(and Anne's) media queries tests to use it.)

The main needed files seem to be at http://w3c-test.org/resources/
but I'm not sure if they're in an hg repository somewhere that we
could (or should) make be a subrepository of the csswg.org tests
repository.  But they're documented at
http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Harness .

-David