From: Linss, Peter [mailto:peter.linss@hp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 1:47 PM
To: John Jansen
Cc: Håkon Wium Lie; www-style@w3.org; public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Subject: Re: [css3-multicol] tests submitted

While we agreed to start tracking spec issues in Bugzilla, we didn't agree to use it for tracking test issues.

I'm actually in the process of building a custom solution for tracking test case issues (and it will do a lot more besides), so I don't want to start tracking issues elsewhere and have to migrate data. I hope to have something online soon, but in the meanwhile I don't think the MultiCol test suite is so large that we can't track its issues over email and the wiki.

Peter