Re: 20 new testcases submitted in /source/approved/css2.1/src/

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 21:52:58 -0700
To: "Linss, Peter" <peter.linss@hp.com>

Le Dim 15 mai 2011 15:56, Linss, Peter a écrit :
> Hi Gérard,
>
> in general, please don't make changes to tests in the approved
> directory, especially don't add new ones there. That directory is only
> for tests that have been reviewed and approved.
>
> You should be submitting your new tests (and new support files) into
> contributors/gtalbot/submitted (and
> contributors/gtalbot/submitted/support).
>
> If you're making changes to tests that are already in approved, please
> copy those tests back to your submitted folder and submit the changes
> there.

Peter,

The new tests (I believe all of them) have been removed, deleted from
approved/css2.1/src/
and have been put into
contributors/gtalbot/submitted

Peter, please let me know if there is still a problem of some sort
involving my tests.

I'll check the new tests later. I really want to see them in the
/nightly-unstable/ test suite.

I will have a bunch of others (new or modifying existing ones) to submit
later.

24 of them are improved version of border-collapse-dynamic-* testcases
from Bernd Mielke (Mozilla).

As you can imagine after examining
http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1/issues
many testcases require tunings, adjustments, improvements.

regards, Gérard

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011

CSS 2.1 test suite contributors:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/