Re: Subversion vs Mercurial for test suite repository

Hg is a nice VCS, I like the ability to commit "locally" and perform
local diffs before pushing to the main repository. Note that just like
Git (and unlike SVN), partial cloning / checkout is not possible. This
is fine as long as each repository is reasonably small. Also note that
Google Code offers both SVN and Hg hosting, so it's gaining traction
in the mainstream too. Dan