Re: [CSS3]line-break-auto-001.xht

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 23:57:36 -0700
To: taka oshiyama <oshiyama@est.co.jp>
CC: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
On 03/16/2011 03:32 AM, taka oshiyama wrote:
> Hello
> Attached please find a new testcase for your review.
> http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/east-tokyo/submitted/css3-text/line-break-auto-001.xht
> http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/east-tokyo/submitted/css3-text/reftest/line-break-auto-001-ref.xht
>
> Please let me know your comments/suggestions if any.

Since the spec has a "recommended" part and a "suggested" ("may"), you
should split this test accordingly into two files, one flagged with
'should' and the other flagged with 'may'.

Also, the test overall is in English, so the lang attribute should be
applied to the test content, not the document as a whole.

Also, since the tests are very sensitive to the advance width, the IPA
font will have to be required, not just suggested if the glyphs are
not otherwise visible.

Otherwise this looks pretty good.