Re: [CSS3]text-decoration-line-*

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 22:53:15 -0700
To: taka oshiyama <oshiyama@est.co.jp>
CC: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
On 02/23/2011 01:31 AM, taka oshiyama wrote:
> Please find a new testcase I submitted here
> http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/east-tokyo/submitted/css3-text/

Comments that apply to all of these tests:

   1. They don't need a reference in the same file: the instructions by
      themselves should be clear enough, just like in Microsoft's CSS2.1
      testcases for 'text-decoration':
      http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/text-decoration-002.htm

   2. You cannot use borders or <del> as references for text decoration.
      Borders in particular may look similar to underlines, but they are
      positioned and drawn differently.
      Since we have a CSS2.1 feature that you can compare to, use just
      use 'text-decoration' in the reftest reference.