Re: [RC4] z-index-abspos-009 currently invalid

Le Mar 28 décembre 2010 16:47, Arron Eicholz a écrit :
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101210/html4/z-index-abspos-009.htm
>
> Currently the z-index-abspos-009 test case is invalid.
>
> The red HTML element is 55x55 pixels in size however the div element
> that is to cover the HTML element is only 53x53 pixels in size (10px
> left border  + 9px left padding + 15px width + 9px right padding + 10px
> right border). And is positioned -19px which would leave it 1px sort of
> the left edge of the HTML element.
>
> This is a simple change and I think the case just needs a small tweak to
> fix the padding and margins for the div.
>

> This is the change:
>             div
>             {
>                 background: red url(/support/swatch-green.png) center
> no-repeat;
>                 height: 15px;
>                 width: 15px;
>                 padding: 10px;
>                 border: solid 10px green;
>                 position: absolute;
>                 margin-top: -20px;
>                 margin-left: -20px;
>                 z-index: -1;
>             }

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20110323/html4/z-index-abspos-009.htm
(RC6)

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/z-index-abspos-009.htm

Arron,

I agree with you and with your correction; I have added this testcase in
the
Record of Known Bugs
http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1/issues#incorrect-rc6-testcases

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011