[RC5] character-encoding-038 invalid

From: Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 12:24:48 -0800
I believe there are a few problems with this test.

First, the only style possibilities for the test paragraphs are white
text on a green background versus white text on a green background. I
presume it's trying to test for the application of the rule in the
linked stylesheet but there would be no visible effect either way.

Second, I'm trying to figure out if this test requires http or not
(and exactly what for that matter this test is trying to test), I'm
guessing the rule in the linked style sheet is NOT supposed to match
anything? It it relying on the linked stylesheet being served as
utf-8? (the server's default, as there is no explicit encoding set on
that file) Why does the title state "malformed UTF-8"? Either
something's missing here or I'm not getting it...

Peter