Harness code changes

From: Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 16:57:13 -0800
Hi All,

I just landed a large code change to the test harness. This was
primarily a cleanup and re-factoring with little visible functional
changes (at this point), but a lot of changes under the hood. There
are some small UI tweaks (for the better I hope), but most of the
functional changes dealt with data handling (including hardening
against SQL injection) and cleanup of HTML generation.

I did thorough testing on my end, but I'd appreciate if a few of you
could run through all the harness' functions real quick and let me
know if you find any problems before I dive into my next set of
changes (which will be a significant rewrite of how the test info
databases are handled).

Thanks,

Peter