[RC4] page-break-before-020 invalid

From: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 00:30:16 +0000
To: "fantasai (fantasai@inkedblade.net)" <fantasai@inkedblade.net>, "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101210/html4/page-break-before-020.htm

This test cases attempts to apply page-break-before: always to a floated element. Per CSS 2.1 section 13.3.1 this is not allowed. Thus this case should only have 1 page rendered not 2 as stated in the pass conditions.

If we want to keep this case to see what happens when floated elements take page-break properties then we need to say that if can produce one or two pages and flag the case as "may".

--
Thanks,
Arron Eicholz