Re: [RC5] linking to ref-test of html4/first-letter-001.htm ; bigger first-letter

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 15:18:43 -0500
To: css21testsuite@gtalbot.org
On 2/12/11 1:57 PM, "Gérard Talbot" wrote:
> Boris,
> The url for the ref-test of
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20110111/html4/first-letter-001.htm
> is coded to be
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20110111/html4/first-letter-001-ref.xht

Gérard, I have nothing to do with the way this test was integrated into
the CSS test suite.  The original test source is here:

and does not have any mention of a reference.  The reference is listed
and is correctly listed as .xht there (since that's what the SVN has).

So this looks like an error in the test suite generation script to me.
Which I don't maintain or know anything about, sorry.