RE: [CSS3]text-transform-uppercase-001.xht

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 05:51:41 -0500
To: taka oshiyama <oshiyama@est.co.jp>, "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
For capitalize/uppercase/lowercase, it's probably hard to make a comprehensive list and I hope reviewers are okay by sampling.

But could you pick up some more letters that belong to different groups of code points, since the spec states that the UA should transform using Unicode standard?

I, as a CJK guy, would like the test include full-width letters. I guess some letters with grave/acute/etc. must be nice to be included too.