Night Test Suite Builds live in the harness

From: Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:26:27 -0800
I just finished updating the harness to support our nightly builds of
the CSS2.1 test suite. Each night, just after midnight PST, it will
now automatically import any changes made to the test suite and reset
result data for changed tests.

The current plan is to live in the nightly build until we reach CSS2.1
CR exit criteria.

As usual, please help enter results for your favorite user agent(s).
The harness will automatically select tests in the order where data is
needed most.

Peter

http://test.csswg.org/harness/