Implied horizontal margin for body element: 8px presumed but 10px for Konqueror 4+

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 21:41:37 -0800

Some Ian Hickson tests presume that all browsers have a user agent
stylesheet where body has an 8px margin or 0.5em. But it is not so in
Konqueror; its user agent stylesheet declares body {margin: 10px}

The solution is to explicitly declares it

body {margin: 8px}

in a testcase like

otherwise I do not see how I can make a reftest here.

regards, Gérard

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

CSS 2.1 test suite harness:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: