Re: 28 proposals to improve testcase writing guidelines

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 14:50:28 -0800
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>

Le Mar 6 décembre 2011 14:09, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :
> 2011/12/6 "Gérard Talbot" <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>:
>> Hello all,
>> I am open to feedback, criticisms and any comments you may have on
>> this
>> email.
>> (Disclaimer: I personally have to fix a few of my own testcases so
>> that
>> I can comply with my very own recommendations here! Duh!)
> This looks pretty awesome, and I find everything on here fairly
> reasonable.  Can you put this on the wiki.csswg.org wiki as well?
> ~TJ

Well, yes, I can put them into a wiki.csswg.org webpage. I'm not sure
how to create a new wiki.csswg.org webpage or if I have sufficient
powers to.

I could also add those proposals into the "CSS Test Review Checklist":

I have my hands full these days. This will probably be done in january

regards, Gérard

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

CSS 2.1 test suite harness:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: