Re: [css3-namespace] Advance Namespaces to PR?

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 12:17:05 +0200
To: Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com>
CC: Masataka Yakura <myakura.web@gmail.com>, www-style@w3.org, public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Le 06/04/11 11:52, Ms2ger a écrit :

> If that's all you need... Implementation reports for Firefox, IE, and
> Chrome attached.
>
> HTH
> Ms2ger

Perfect :-) Thanks a lot Ms2ger !

So... We have a CR and IRs showing full pass by two implems. But we
also need to update the disposition of comments with all comments
between the CR publication date and (at least) 3 months later. Given
the age of the document, possibly all comments between CR date and now.

I'll do that this afternoon if I can (would be good since we
have a CSS WG conf call tonight). If I can't, it'll be on WG's radar
in the coming days and Bert will certainly ask for a PR Transition
Request as soon as the WG considers all comments have been correctly
adressed and the DoC shows only green/gray and no redness :-)

</Daniel>