Time for tests with script to settle?

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:30:08 -0700
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Is there a known time that I can use for when to screenshot a test
in the CSS 2.1 test suite after its onload fires?

For example, if a testcase makes DOM manipulations 100ms after
onload and requires those manipulations to have happened for the
test to be valid, I can't screenshot it until after those 100ms have
passed.

Currently I'm running screenshots after a 2 second pause, but that
makes doing the test runs really slow; I'd like to reduce it.

-David