RE: JavaScript errors in tests

Thanks for the head's up. I believe the script errors are being caused by a bug in mozilla's submission process. Either way, though, they don't affect the tests themselves, as the CSS part is still valid and accurate.

The one from Microsoft in your group below has been fixed by Arron already and should be in the next publish.

-John