Re: CSS 2.1 test suite feedback: organizational

From: Geoffrey Sneddon <gsneddon@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 11:02:03 +0100
To: Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>
CC: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, public-css-testsuite@w3.org
On 28/09/10 04:24, Simon Fraser wrote:
>>> Any test that requires special action to test (and therefore cannot be run automatically)
>> >
>> >  I am not sure. I think gsnedders added a flag for 'animated'. And
>> >  as I mentioned there's already one for 'interact'.
> I'll let you know if I find any more while testing.

I'm writing this offline, so I could be wrong, but I think once animated
and userstyle are committed (I'll do this once online), provided stuff
is decoded as UTF-8 (which it is with the bundled .htaccess file),
everything can be verified by screenshots if you exclude "interact",
"animated", and "userstyle".

Geoffrey Sneddon  Opera Software